A Message from Bobbie Witt, CEO
At Bookkeeping Confidential, our mission is to provide professional bookkeeping services in a timely and accurate manner. We strive to treat every client as though he or she were our only client, to eliminate the time and burden of bookkeeping tasks, and to provide the reporting and data you need so you can focus on growing your business. We ensure all your information is kept confidential, and our promise to you is to provide the highest standards of bookkeeping excellence. We want you to be so impressed, you will recommend us to all your colleagues!
What Our Clients Are Saying About Bookkeeping Confidential
When starting a new business, you need three people on your team. A savvy business attorney, a certified CPA, and an amazing bookkeeper. Thankfully, I have found Bobbie through a social media referral from a colleague. Not only is Bobbie knowledgeable in the Profit First system, she is compassionate and caring about her clients. You won’t regret working with her!
I first met Bobbie Witt through a networking group we both attended in Lake Mary, FL however, I didn’t get an opportunity to work with Bobbie until several months after our initial introduction when our paths again crossed as she was beginning her journey as a bookkeeper. My own bookkeeper had quit unexpectedly and I – not at all a “numbers person” – was left in a bit of a pickle with regard to updating my QuickBooks records. At the time, I was preparing to apply for a business loan through the Small Business Association and the bank required all my financial statements. Unbeknownst to me, my previous bookkeeper had not done as thorough a job as I believed she had and so I had records, receipts and statements dating back almost a year that I handed over to Bobbie with a request for speedy turnaround so that I could get my numbers to the bank. Bobbie not only delivered in record time but she did an amazing job. In fact my CPA – and also my mother – was incredibly impressed by the job she did and how she organized all my books…and she’s a tough cookie to impress. I am so thrilled to have Bobbie working all my numbers and reviewing everything. She is efficient and affordable and she has removed a large burden from my plate, allowing me to more completely concentrate on the aspects of my business where my time is more effectively spent. I always keep Bobbie’s contact information handy and I have no reservation in recommending her to anyone I feel may benefit from her exemplary service and business standards.
I would highly recommend Bobbie Witt. She is very punctual, accurate and easy to work with. Bobbie is a true professional and trustworthy person. Working with her was a great experience.
Bobbie, ever since I hired you, I’ve made more money!
BY THE NUMBERS:
12 Reasons to Hire Bookkeeping Confidential
- Simple Start. Our on-boarding checklist guides you through a few clicks to securely connect your bank accounts, payment accounts and other financial data with Quickbooks Online so we can get started right away.
- Open Communication. We are here to make your life easier. If you have any questions on your data, we’re just a call, text or e-mail away. And we reply quickly.
- Watch Your Growth. Every month, we will create financial reports for you. These are truly actionable data that you can use to chart revenue growth, keep costs in line and ensure you’re in a position to grow your company.
- No Hidden Fees. A fixed monthly fee based on your business size means no surprise bills at the end of the month. You know upfront exactly what to expect.
- Secure data. Your private information is safe with bank-grade security.
- Fast On-Boarding. It’s simple: Select your service level and sign up. We’ll schedule the on-boarding meeting and link your books.
- Customer Support. Your questions and issues are answered and resolved within 24 hours. If immediate resolution is beyond our control due to third-party providers, we keep you informed and stay on-top of the situation until the issue is resolved.
- Real-time Data. Since transactions are processed weekly or monthly, you always have an accurate snapshot of your business finances.
- Routine Reporting. Your financial reports will be reviewed regularly with you in detail via video call. We will discuss your current status and ways to improve your bottom line.
- Financial Reports. Monthly reports will give you an easy-to-read summary of your business’ key financial information.
- Year-End Support. Our precise and easy-to-read reports will make tax-time easy, and we’ll work directly with your tax accountant to ensure a smooth filing.
- Virtual Convenience. Virtual bookkeeping is easily one of the more convenient ways to get your books done because, with it, you can pay an affordable fee for quick, easy bookkeeping services and other accounting services as well.