STEP 1: YOU PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION IN ONE OF THREE WAYS
- Grant us “view only” access to your bank account
- Send us your monthly statements via email
- Utilize our document sharing software (no cost to you)
STEP 2: WE PREPARE YOUR BOOKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PLAN YOU SELECT
STEP 3: WE REPORT BACK IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING THREE WAYS
- We use our software and provide you with monthly financials in PDF format
- Grant us Accountant Access to your QuickBooks Online account
- We can log into your system remotely keeping your file current on your desktop or in the cloud
Virtual bookkeeping is convenient, private and confidential.
CATCH-UP: Are you months or even years behind in your bookkeeping?
- We can get your bookkeeping caught up whether it be months or even years behind.
- In most cases we can give you a flat rate for this service therefore you know the cost before we get started.
- We work with you monthly to ensure you don’t fall behind again.
CLEAN-UP: Are your books a mess? Is your CPA having to work extra hours on your books?
- We will review your books to assess the issues.
- Your bottom line is our priority. We advise you with a custom plan to present accurate books to your CPA.
- We save you money by saving your CPA time, which would be billed to you at a higher rate.
NEW BUSINESS: Are you a new business owner?
- We will start you off on the right foot with your bookkeeping needs and work with you monthly so that you don’t fall behind.
- We provide you with accurate financial statements so you can make sound financial decisions for your business growth.
- We work side-by-side with you keeping you organized and working towards your financial goals.
END OF MONTH/YEAR: Are you confident with your day to day bookkeeping tasks, but want that extra set of eyes?
- We review your transactions, reconcile your accounts and provide you with accurate financial statements.
- We train your staff to handle the day to day bookkeeping tasks correctly.
- We provide accountability to your business operations.
ALL PLANS INCLUDE:
- 15-minute consultation to determine your exact needs
- Unlimited communication with your CPA
- One hour per month to discuss your financials, action plan for financial growth and answer any questions
MONTHLY SERVICE. Most of our clients are on a monthly plan spending between $200 – $400 per month depending on their individual needs. We put our clients on a flat fee when possible for their budgeting purposes.
CATCH-UP/CLEAN-UP. After our free consultation we work with you to determine a flat rate or an hourly rate that will bring your books current and presentable to your CPA.
QUARTERLY SERVICE. For our clients with few monthly transactions, we can provide affordable quarterly bookkeeping services that start as low as $300.00 per quarter.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES. We can provide these services for an additional affordable cost:
- Payroll Services
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
Can you afford to hire a bookkeeper? Let’s do the math:
Consider for a moment, if you bill just $250 an hour for 20 billable hours a week, and your gross revenue is $20,000/month. If you spend an average of just five hours a month on bookkeeping tasks, the cost to you is $1,250 a month–time you could spend billing at that rate. That’s $15,000 a year on keeping your books! And that’s assuming you are good at it, and it doesn’t take you longer than it takes a professional to do the work (and do it more accurately).
And we won’t even discuss how long it takes you if you hate messing with numbers. Or how much longer it takes if you procrastinate and then have to spend even more time trying to recreate and remember what might have been easy if it had been done it in the moment. Or the extra fees you’ll pay to your accountant at tax time to “fix” what you didn’t get right just so they can file an accurate tax return (or the money you’ve potentially left on the table by not tracking or categorizing deductions correctly).
The question, then, is not “Can you afford to hire a bookkeeper?” The real question is: “Can you afford NOT to?”